Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance offers a flexible insurance solution, whatever your requirements. It can operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in the world or be structured to suit your specific requirements.
The options available include:
- Accidental death only – subject to specific exclusions and limited by a maximum sum insured, as documented in the schedule
- Personal accident & illness – protects you in the event of injuries or illnesses that prevent you from working. Your insurance will pay you an amount up to the earnings lost.
- Voluntary workers – similar conditions to Personal accident.
- Expatriate Insurance – This policy is designed to provide Health Insurance for Australians who are domiciled overseas. There are many corporations who have employees and their families seconded overseas. This product guarantees their standard of Health Insurance is not compromised.
- Inbound Medical Insurance – This policy provides Health Insurance for persons visiting Australia. Many people, particularly those who come to Australia to work, require Health Insurance before they are given their work visa. We can provide cover similar to that afforded by Australian Health Funds at a very competitive premium.